These inflatable globes feature exquisitely detailed physical topography combined with vivid ocean floor bathymetry. This stunning depiction of the world utilizes satellite imagery collected by NASA and bathymetric data compiled by the NOAA (National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration).
- Exceptional ocean floor detail allows you to analyze every oceanic trench, basin, and ridge.
- Thousands of the Earth's natural features are visible on this globe, easily point out the Grand Canyon or Rocky Mountains.
- Tectonic plates on the planets surface can be viewed.
- Printed in high resolution so every detail stands out. A matte finish means you won't have to worry about glare.
- Re-enforced attachment point at the North Pole allows for easy hanging of this satellite image globe.
- Inflatable ring base.
- Phthalate-free, lead-free durable vinyl construction.
Weight: 5 lbs
Model #: J-BLUEMAR36 PRICE: $49.00
Please note that we are unable to accept returns on opened inflatable globes.